Pages

June 3, 2012

Setting Goals

So earlier, I came across this website (Another Little Quilt Swap).  The idea is for people around the world to make and swap a quilt. This round, the size requirement is 12" x 12", something that I think as a beginning quilter is a reasonable size.  I thought it might be nice to challenge myself a bit and see what I can do.  The best part is, that even if I totally mess this up, I am not obligated to continue!  I have lots of ideas swirling in my head already, but mostly want something that reflects what is important to me.

I get a lot of inspiration from Pinterest for all my crafting ideas, so I hope that I can find something that inspires this little quilt.  Personally, I love the idea of this swap being an international swap....think of the possibilities from other places!  Well more to come on this later.  I have to start thinking up a quilt!

Have a beautiful day!

Amber

P.S. If you are interested in joining this swap, it is open to everyone.  Rules are on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment